Great hybrid opportunities in Rochester Hills, MI! Award winning technology, casual team environment, generous PTO and career enhancing opportunities! Four open positions with varying skillset needed.
The Software Engineer will perform complex assignments as an individual contributor, developing new or improved products and/or processes. Will assess feasibility and soundness of design concepts and proposed implementations. Will develop complex components or complete products with minimum supervision. Coordinate activities with other engineers and organizations as required to meet project objectives.
· Develop design documentation, including class diagrams, function descriptions, flow charts, data structures, etc.
· Develop and debug new software modules, databases, and other system components.
· Maintain existing software modules, databases, and other system components.
· Interface with supervisor, other team members, and other departments to coordinate project activities.
· Develop test plans, test routines, and test data for unit and integration testing.
· Perform automated unit testing and integration testing and provide support for software validation.
· Provide status and progress reports to Engineering Management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
· Minimum 1-2 years' of experience with proven technical and professional skills in software design, development, and testing.
· Experience with C/C++ development.
· Experience with .Net development.
· Experience with SVN, GIT/source code management, CI/CD development.
· Experience with embedded system development.
· Experience with agile methodologies.
· Consistent demonstration of innovative thinking.
· Understanding of OS Abstracted code development.
· Design and Develop apps, services for transferring data using different protocols.
· Knowledge and experience with CAN/J1939/ISO15765/OBDII protocol.
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third-party recruiting agencies.