IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service requests in a timely manner. The IT Support Technician must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problems.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
• Serve as the first point of contact for IT support
• Install, configure and maintain software and hardware components of computers and network systems.
• Become familiar with installed warehouse management system (WMS), warehouse control system (WCS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
• Support and maintain Operation’s peripherals including hand held, picking, scanning and printing devices
• Develop software procedures and controls for problem prevention
• Support multiple platforms including desktop, notebook, VOIP desktop phones and various networked equipment
• Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email
• Perform user access administration to company systems and services
• The ability to travel between company locations as needed.
• Attend department meetings
• Maintain technical skillset
Requirements of the IT Support Technician:
• 2 year technology degree and/or equivalent experience
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting
• Remote user support
• Working knowledge of Microsoft desktop solutions including Office 2016, Windows 10/11 • Experience effectively communicating requirements and expectations to solution provider
• Experience documenting IT configuration, process and change management information
• Experience supporting warehouse automation technology is a plus
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third-party recruiting agencies.