Hybrid opportunity-One week in office and one week at home, after training.
The Software Engineer performs application design, systems analysis, and software development activities. Good problem-solving skills. Passionate to learn and grow professionally. Logical thinker with a designer mindset. Team player. May be an individual contributor recognized for specific technical expertise or act as technical leader addressing a wide range of technical issues within a project(s).
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
• Performs design and implementation activities.
• Participates in all development activities per SDLC cycle on par with other team members.
• Provides technical leadership to the team on variety of technical subjects, such as performance tuning, and for the entire multi-tiered solution architecture: from the back-end database access into the middle-tier application logic, with occasional front-end application.
• Provides mentoring as well as training to more junior team members.
• Able to work on multiple priorities concurrently, while focusing on top priorities and deliverables.
• Able to handle interaction with clients; participates in presentations, technical demonstrations, etc.
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the field.
• Knowledgeable in accepted application design principles, patterns, and multi-tier development practices.
• Database technologies, including SQL skills. PostgreSQL preferred. Oracle or SQL Server would be acceptable.
• Java and Spring Framework.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Technical leadership ability/affinity.
• Ability to work effectively as a team leader, team member or individual contributor
• Performance tuning expertise is a significant plus but is not a must have
• Test driven development and unit testing frameworks knowledge is a plus
• Angular is a plus
• SOA is a plus
• Agile software development experience is a plus.
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third-party recruiting agencies.