ERP Systems Administrator
As a member of a small IT team, the ERP Systems Administrator provides administration and support for all business applications with an emphasis on company-wide ERP system. This position serves as the primary administrator of the ERP system and works in conjunction with other IT staff in the maintenance and implementation of all business-critical applications and business intelligence infrastructure. Works with IT staff and outside vendors to design, implement, test, and support new functionality for existing systems.
• Takes the lead role in the administration, maintenance, and support of centralized production ERP system and associated internal databases.
• Works with users to investigate and resolve data and process issues in production and application test systems.
• Assists in the implementation and testing of regular system upgrades and new functionality additions to ease pain-points and increase efficiency.
• Performs data audits and maintenance on production systems.
• Assists users with creating ad-hoc data queries and updatable pivot table reports.
• Trains and creates documentation for users in the functionality of required business software.
• Participates in internal IT development and infrastructure projects as needed.
• Some travel to alternate business locations may be required (US only).
• May require some off-hours support or system implementations.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field
• Minimum 3 years of ERP administration, Data Analysis/Reporting, or specific Business Application support experience
• Experience with Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV/Business Central – or other mid-size to large ERP system.
• Business Application or Database Administration experience
• Data analysis, reporting, and data modelling proficiencies
• Strong Office365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) skills.
• Applicable Computer Skills: Microsoft Business Central (Dynamics NAV) or other company-wide ERP system, MS AL, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Queries and Administration (T-SQL), Reporting Services, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), Data Modeling and Administration, MS Teams Administration, SharePoint, Office 365 Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), Integration Services, Analysis Services and Excel Pivot tables
• US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.