Senior Full Stack Developer
Use your extensive web development and problem solving skills to build cutting edge and easy to use software!
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, always learning and eager to try out new technologies. This person will also know the importance of testing, using version control, showing great attention to detail and building reliable and scalable systems. This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States and do not require sponsorship.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interfaces and interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end applications and micro services.
• Creating database tables for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working with a project manager to see a project through from conception to completion.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Integrating with 3rd party APIs
• Code Testing
• Staying up to date with developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• 5+ years of experience in professional web applications development and coding
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and OOP
• AWS experience desired.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing requirements with a quick turnaround time. You'll wear many hats!
• Experience with security best practices
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies