The Programmer Analyst will develop and provide routine maintenance to keep applications current with changing technology.
Responsibilities of the Programmer Analyst:
• Develop / maintain in-house applications.
• Ability to learn new technologies and resolve any problems with implementation.
• Ability to extract and transform data into information essential to the business.
• Reads, comprehends, and adheres to all applicable International Organization for Standardization (ISO) policies.
Requirements of the Programmer Analyst:
· Must have 5+ years’ experience with programming.
· Visual Basic.Net and SQL 2008.
· Understanding of Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server Agent, and database query/management
• Crystal Reports XI– ability to create, design, and write reports
• SQL 2005
• Visual Basic 6.0.
• Website management using ASP
• Collections and Accounts Receivable industry background
• Website management using ASP, PHP and WordPress
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.