• Comply with all the Company Principles and Guidelines, as well as Company policies and procedures.
• Disseminate the Company Principles and Guidelines to all associates.
• Act as a liaison between the employees and management by handling questions and concerns daily.
• Effectively handle employee relation issues, including discipline/counseling.
• Responsible for full benefits administration for all companies, including Medical, Prescription, Dental, STD, AD&D, Vision, 401K, Life, and COBRA.
• Ensure benefit plans have effective utilization; make recommendations to revise when necessary.
• Control cost of benefit plans through effective negotiation with all carriers and implementing new strategic initiatives.
• Oversee Wellness Program for all companies; this includes development of new programs, goals/incentives, as well as achieving increased participation.
• Ensure Company is in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Effectively and accurately administer/apply Family Medical Leave as well as Company Leave of Absences.
• Oversee administration of temporary labor pool, ensure necessary staffing levels are met.
• Recruitment of skilled and unskilled labor
• Conduct follow up meetings with new personnel, and ensuring training requirements are being met as well as employee assimilation to new environment.
• Assist as needed with HRIS and ERP employee updates (switching employee numbers/shifts, entering new employees, generating attendance reports/warnings, etc).
• Propose and implement new programs, process improvements, revised policies, etc. to improve organization effectiveness.
• Assist company executives with AIM meetings. This includes typing and processing minutes to ensure items receive appropriate action items.
• Administer Employee Excellence program, ensuring employees’ points are accurate.
• Assist with annual/semi-annual performance review administration/approval.
• Assist with the monthly meetings.
• Maintains fair and productive employment practices to assure a union free environment.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in HR field and Four Year Degree or a certificate in HR Management; or 5 years of HR related experience.
• Previous benefits experience, including health/wellness, is a plus.
• Good Verbal and Written Communications Skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.