Linux Systems Administrator
• Provide technical support to worldwide customers and partners using all methods of communication.
• Troubleshoot to full resolution of issues within the company suite and OS
• Maintain individual ticket queue and responsible for all communication with customer, including being the liaison between customer and internal resources.
• Support the deployment, implementation, and integration of company products within customers’ infrastructure
• Help to create and improve documentation of best practices in maintaining company solutions
• Participate in mentoring of other support engineers on your team
• Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ technical environment
• 5+ years implementation/operations experience of Linux servers, virtualization
• Previous customer/end user facing experience as a technical lead
• Strong understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies (Routing, NAT, Advanced TCP/IP, Syslog, NTP, etc.)
• High level understanding of authentication technologies (LDAP, TACACS, RADIUS, with SAML as a plus)
• Experience with SQL queries is a plus
• Strong proficiency with X.509 certificates and SSL/TLS usage and troubleshooting
• Proficiency in software/protocol analysis and debugging tools is a plus (strace/truss, gdb, tcpdump, etc.)
• Experience in scripting languages (BASH, Python, Perl, etc)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
• Experience in firewall administration/configuration is a plus (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
• Loyal, reliable, devoted & conscientious
• Highly responsible and accountable
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.