Why work for this company?
Great Benefits and Perks including: Ample PTO and work from home, 401k with company match, Health insurance with HRA account and Free access to on-site gym!
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for spearheading the lead development strategy, positioning the Company and its solutions to drive a prospect’s eCommerce sales growth through a combination of strategic services and world class technology solution. The role will be focused on expanding the pipeline of highly qualified opportunities.
• Lead development through a combination of email, phone calls, and social media
• You will provide a “WOW” customer experience on each interaction (phone, e-mail, and/or live chat)
• Collaborate with marketing to activate our content strategy in the marketplace
• Contribute to the development of the sales strategy
• Be involved in initial screening and discovery calls with key customer segments
• Engage with prospects to develop and implement sales strategies through value-based solutions by analyzing business needs
• Meet/exceed pipeline targets, including lead generation, flow and advancement through the various pipeline stages and ultimately leading to customer acquisition and sales.
• Engage with prospective customers to position the Company through value-based solutions, business case definition, and ROI analysis
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured
• Take measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training
• Be actively supportive of event based strategies (conferences, trainings, and large meetings)
• Contribute to building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity always and that behavior aligns with our core values
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 3 to 5 years of inside sales experience with a proven track record of building a strong pipeline of leads and creating a process and protocol for doing so.
• Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with both internal teams and prospective customers.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast –paced sales environment
• Experience developing & delivering presentations to customers to solve their business problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
• Strong interest and comfort with digital technology and innovation desired
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda 440.666.9201
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.