Why work for this company?
Great Opportunity with a growing global leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty products and services! Awesome Benefits and Perks!
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing customers and support of sales staff. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success. This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager:
• Encourages team members to look for opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
• Sets a clear mission and deploy strategies focused toward that mission.
• Develops service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Directs the departmental improvement team in the creation and monitoring of key process improvement measurements and their graphic display.
• Designs and reports individual and departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement.
• Challenges team members in providing exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
• Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching.
• Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input, or agreement.
• Involves fellow team members in collaborative or team-empowered decisions based upon the company’s team empowerment-decision making guidelines.
• Ensures an efficient training program is in place.
Requirements of the Customer Service Manager:
• Five to six years of management experience.
• Experience in providing customer service support.
• Computer experience.
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers and team-members in a professional manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.