Why work for this company?
A great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company that works with employers and their business partners. Headquartered in Cleveland, this company offers generous benefits, on site gym, and continuing education.
Front End Developer, Team Lead
The Front End Developer, Team Lead is responsible for working directly with IT Management, PPMs, and business units in concert with the web development team of front and back-end developers to ensure a simple, consistent, and quality user experience within web portals. This position has direct reports.
• Plan for feature development and sprint capacity
• Implement process and framework improvements
• Evaluate process and development environment improvements
• Maintain development standards documentation
• Develop universally accessible, standards-compliant code
• Coordinate resource allocation per development cycle
• Audit code for standards compliance (code review)
• Analyze possible solutions to troubleshooting bugs and issues
• Coordinate deployments with the Quality Control team
• Analyze performance and usability of interfaces and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
• Manage direct reports in accordance with company policies in an equal manner that ensures confidentiality
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
• Minimum 5 years’ front-end development experience
• Basic project management experience
• Progressive staff management experience
• A good educator who is trustworthy, willing to share information, and serve as a mentor
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
• Ability to work a rotating on-call shift
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.