The PC Technician is responsible for the provisioning low complexity configurations of various IT devices (PCs, tablets, laptops, desktop, etc. by following written work instructions and quality control documents in support of ongoing or new customer business.
The PC Technician will consistently follow documented processes to maintain a high degree of quality in work product and customer satisfaction. All daily work must be completed in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Requirements of the PC Technician:
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to work independently and to sustain positive relationships with team members, managers and customers.
• Team oriented, action oriented, a self-starter
• Organized with a willingness to approach challenges in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities of low complexity.
• Attention to detail and a strong work ethic required.
• Follow specific written directions to image PC's, upgrade memory, load software, and otherwise prepare PC's (including laptops, desktops, tablets) for deployment.
• Capable of working with limited supervision on the processes listed within the classification.
• Perform packaging of equipment and staging inventory to be deployed; including asset tagging of equipment
Physical Requirements of the PC Technician:
The PC Technician position involves lifting (up to 60 lbs.), carrying, standing, bending, 50% of the time. The position also involves the occasional use of basic tools (screwdriver and box cutter), cleaning solutions, tear down and rebuild of IT components. Finally, the ability to type, work from a computer monitor, communication (written and verbal) and read basic work instructions are required.
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.