As a member of the Service Center Facility Services Team, the Office Manager role will provide direction in managing the Cleveland corporate office and has primary responsibility for day-today coordination of facility-related tasks, general office administration and building occupancy support functions.
• Ensure efficient and effective support to business operations by providing general office support, reception coverage and facilities management functions to staff based in the Cleveland office (inclusive of being a liaison to all global offices)
• Friendly and professional greeting of visitors to the reception desk
• Prompt and timely response to telephone enquiries, calls transfers and message taking for staff
• Assist staff with Video Conferencing and Audio Visual systems
• Preparing refreshments for visitors, arranging catering for meetings etc.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a corporate reception, business assistant, facilities coordination and/or office support role
• Experience in a broad range of office administrative functions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
• Well-developed organizational ability and time-management skills
• Demonstrated negotiating and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel; MS Word; MS Outlook
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.