As a member of the Service Center Facility Services Team, the Facilities Coordinator role will provide direction in managing the Cleveland corporate office and has primary responsibility for day-today coordination of facility-related tasks, general office administration and building occupancy support functions that include:
• Facilities management
• Purchasing and procurement
• Work health and safety
Responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator:
• Respond to service requests generated through the facilities work order system
• Liaising with service providers over office, furniture and equipment repairs
• Maintain and administer the office electronic badge system and key register
• Liaise with building management and contractors in relation to property management services – including maintenance, repairs and up keep to essential services.
• To contribute to the development and implementation of various facilities related procedures, processes and standards.
• Review, plan and schedule all recurring preventive maintenance activities
• Work cross-functionally in coordinating department moves with IT
• Manage and prepare hot desks for travelling staff visitors
• To participate in the procurement of equipment, consumables and services includes; organising quotes; raising purchase requestions; preparing file notes for expenditure approval.
• Coordinate with Finance to maintain Asset Inventory
• Prepare expense reports, corporate card expense reports and assist in the compilation of budget and other administrative documentation for the Facilities team as required
• Assist with third-party vendor contracts and ensure suppliers are providing services within agreed service levels
• Preparing invoices for approval and payment within agreed timeframes
• Responsible for co-ordinating and conducting all staff inductions
• Assist HR and IT with all employee changes, on-boarding and off-boarding activities as directed
• Procurement and provisioning of mobile devices to staff across all corporate and remote site offices, operating retail assets.
Requirements of the Facilities Coordinator:
• Minimum of 3 years of related facilities or office support experience preferably in a corporate, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
• High school diploma or GED
• Sound knowledge and understanding of facility management and issue resolution best practices;
• Experience in a broad range of office administrative functions
• Good working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
• Computer proficiency with good typing skills
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.