Security Compliance Analyst:
A great opportunity with a world leader in manufacturing! An ideal place to advance your career, there is much potential for growth and advancement. Generous benefit package too!
The Security Compliance Analyst is responsible for performing self-assessments of IT controls and processes in support of compliance with Company IT Policies, Procedures, and Standards. Provides ongoing information, guidance and support to assist with continuous improvement and maturity of IT controls and processes. Works with personnel across all levels of the organization. The Security Compliance Analyst will have In-depth knowledge of IT general controls, IT audit, security and risk fundamentals and process analysis are required.
• Assist in the creation of an IT risk assessment, and develop self-assessment programs to evaluate areas of risk or concern based on company policy (IT and Export Compliance), governmental regulation (SOX), internal and best practice requirements across the enterprise
• Perform self-assessments over IT controls and processes, analyze evidence, and provide recommendations to remediate findings and improve the control environment
• Advise management on the design and implementation of control activities that reduce risk, add value, and mature the control environment
• Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of tools and processes to streamline and automate compliance and control activities
• Support the enterprise Information Security and IT compliance awareness, communication, and education programs
• Provide excellent customer service in support of program activities
• Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with control owners and key stakeholders including Information Security, IT, business lines, Internal Audit, and external third parties
• Perform ongoing education and training in Information Security related areas
• Provide subject matter expertise related to IT General Controls and Information Security policies and standards
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ relevant work experience in Information Security, IT Risk Management, IT Governance or IT Audit
• Relevant, industry recognized security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM
• Effectively communicate IT compliance expectations to all levels of the organization including operational personnel executive management
• Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritize
• Respond appropriately to potential audit findings including vetting and assessment of risk
• Development and maintenance program-related documentation (e.g., standard operating procedures)
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.
• Position is Full-time in Cleveland, OH. Must reside in area. Direct Hire, NO C2C
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.