Product Project Manager
Excellent Opportunity for a long-term Contract with a great Company in the Cleveland area! Must be US Citizen
The Product Project Manager organizes and leads projects and/or significant tasks or initiatives from inception to completion, adhering to project management standards and methodologies, while facilitating interaction with vendors and stakeholders. Ensures project resources are available and managed efficiently and effectively throughout the project. Acts as a coach and mentor for less-experienced staff when needed.
• Coordinates or manages large and complex projects
• Leads technical project team and responsibilities using project management standards and methodologies.
• Manages multiple projects or significant concurrent efforts.
• Develops project management artifacts and documentation.
• Develops project plans that include all required artifacts and checkpoints.
• Ensures cross-project dependencies are identified to establish priorities in project completion.
• Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources as appropriate.
• Identifies required resources and assembles project team.
• Identifies, collects, and tracks project data/information including risks, issues, costs, etc. for analysis, reporting, and decision-making.
• Ensures early detection of risks and appropriate risk response strategy.
• Guides issues to closure and escalates obstacles as needed.
• Oversees or participates in project related communications and executive status reporting.
• Coordinates vendor relations about project milestones and deliverables.
• Serves as the main point of contact for the business area during technical projects.
• Develops periodic updates of project status for key stakeholders.
• Provides quality assurance for technical projects.
• Mentors and coaches staff on project team.
• Provides project management consultation and guidance in support of PM efforts.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related work experience which may include 5+ years of managing the function
• SAFe Certification (preferred)
Knowledge Areas - Expert Level
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Project management applications and tools (MS Project)
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.