Cloud DevOps Engineer
Long-term Contract Opportunity. Must be a US Citizen.
Currently seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to fill a contract position in the Cleveland, OH area. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5+ years of Cloud experience with great communication skills
Required Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Services.
• Experience with Ansible.
• Hands-on experience in automated provisioning and configuration management for cloud infrastructure and applications.
• Hands-on experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies including Docker and Docker Swarm.
• Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, specifically Terraform / Packer and AWS CloudFormation, in production environments.
• Comfortable with scripting languages such as Python and Bash in Linux environments.
• Experience with CI / CD deployment pipelines.
• Experience with cloud native networking services and platforms including AWS ELB/ALB, NGINX, and Traefik.
• AWS GovCloud
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregation tooling such as ELK / Elastic Stack, Prometheus, and/or Splunk.
• Experience with SAML/SSO.
• Experience with Secrets Management services including AWS Systems Manager: Parameter Store and Docker Secrets.
• Experience with DevOps automation and orchestration tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo.
• Experience with data encryption standards and services including AWS KMS, S3 SSE, etc.
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, OR AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.