Cisco Network Engineer
Currently seeking a Cisco Network Engineer to fill a position in the Cleveland, OH area. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5+ years of Cisco experience with great communication and leadership skills.
Responsibilities of the Cisco Network Engineer
• Provide technical support and solutions for all requirements in the planning, coordination, configuration, implementation, upgrade, and ongoing maintenance/monitoring of company networking environment
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain sophisticated and complicated Information Technology infrastructure including LAN, WAN, SAN, firewalls, servers, storage, and virtualization technologies with an emphasis on networking technology.
• Provide production support for the Information Technology infrastructure, including performance monitoring, capacity monitoring, security, incident response, disaster recovery, and trouble ticket resolution.
• Participates on major projects with accountability for an overall project or specific components of a project may supervise the work of other project team members
Requirements of the Cisco Network Engineer
• 3-5+ years of Cisco design, configuration, implementation, and testing experience
• Ability to properly administer a mixture of the following platforms/technologies: Security Appliances including BlueCoat SSL, Zscaler Multi-Vendor switches, including Cisco IOS, Nexus, Juniper, HP ProCurve Juniper firewalls VPN platforms Airwatch Mobile Device Management
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Juniper JNCIA - Routing and switching Security
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Juniper JNCIP - Routing and switching or Security preferred
• Outstanding customer-facing service skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.