IT Project Manager
• Develop project plans
• Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
• Provide task-based schedule.
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
• Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
• Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
• 5+ years of direct technology related Project Management experience.
• Advanced MS Project and MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) skills.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
Submit resume to:
Nicole Melda Mitchell
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.