Here are three potential questions that you could ask during your job interview:
1. “What are the best attributes of the company’s culture?”
- Show your interest in company culture.
- Understand the key values that set this company apart.
- Learn more about the company’s mission and value proposition.
2. “How much is collaboration across departments encouraged?”
- Determine whether collaboration is promoted internally.
- Learn more about ways in which collaboration helps create value for employees and customers.
- See if the interviewer can share concrete examples to further your understanding.
3. “What would you like the person that you hire to accomplish over the next 6-12 months?”
- Learn about your interviewer’s goals for the position.
- Understand expectations.
- This will give you insights because the question is specific to the role and shows your ability to think longer-term.